viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

The Leadership Motivation Assessment


The result obtained in the test indicates that I have a high motivation to lead and think is for the trust and confidence I have in myself to be able to inspire and motivate as well as give confidence to people who are in my team, helping them discover their skills and strengths to build confidence in themselves and to perform at maximum when performing a job to perform as efficiently as possible.

 I also think it helps me make decisions under pressure to discuss making the best choice to carry it out and tact in dealing with people to gain your trust.
I believe the work to be done is to continue to cultivate my leadership to solidify a good team and so take the best possible way any adversity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario